Masters in Business Law
Languages : French, English, Spanish
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Recovery procedures;
- Community legislation: OHADA, CIMA, CEMAC;
- Legislation on cybercrime and alternative dispute resolution methods;
- Civil and commercial contracts at national and international levels;
- Procedures relating to companies in difficulty or put into liquidation;
- Procedures relating to labor law, criminal law and civil law;
- Administration of estates and buildings;
- Procedures relating to guardianship and adoption…;
Solange NGUEMBOU is an assiduous, balanced, rigorous lawyer, who cumulates a professional experience of ten years, acquired during the management of a law firm having a client portfolio consisting mainly of national and international commercial companies.
Solange NGUEMBOU’s credo: to put its dynamism and its know-how to work in order to obtain for the clients of the Firm, the best decisions in its interest. And for each file feels bound by an obligation of result, in addition to that of means. Also to support this clientele on a daily basis. It is with these challenges that she keeps her place within the Cabinet MULUH & PARTNERS, assisting Me Jude MULUH.